[Loch-ruadh] Yule Revel

PBW pookie2 at airmail.net
Mon Nov 12 18:00:29 PST 2001

Connall, kids and I (5 of us) have our reservations alreay for DFT's yule
revel. I think many of the ideas that have been tossed around so far are
EXCELLENT on the table decorations but I have one request. Please keep in
mind many of us (hint.. My family) cannot spend extra $$ on new feast gear
to color coordinate; all we have are silver platters and some wooden bowls
with some three prong forks and heavy knifes (the same feast gear we have
been using the last 6 years LOL!). If this will detract from our decorations
and be a problem please let me know so that we can make alternate
arrangements to sit elsewhere instead of with our Loch Ruadh family. Even
spending the aprox $40 as suggested at Mac Frugals for new feast gear is not
possiable, our budget is that tight.

MagD'Leigha
On a shoestring budget thats frayed around the edges