[Loch-ruadh] Yule Revel Decorations

Cantley_Tim at emc.com Cantley_Tim at emc.com
Tue Nov 13 21:44:07 PST 2001

Unfortunately I will not be able to make Officers Meeting tomorrow night but
I like what I've heard so far about the table decorations.  I know that
Francesca was wanting to go buy some stuff to put on the tables so if there
is anything needed, let me or her know.  Right now I have reservations for
Erik, Kara, Franesca, Yolanda (Francesca's friend that came to Lughnasadh
with her) and I for feast.  Unfortunately my idea of table decorations,
unfortunately already purchased, went out the window with the no open flame
clause.  We will be bringing our own feastware.

Let me know if anything is needed.

Sean