[Loch-ruadh] Yule Revel Decorations

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Tue Nov 13 08:48:58 PST 2001

As one of the people who arrive early for the Tor's Yule Revel to
reserve tables and start decorating let me state....

First we need to know....
How many people are attending?  Please sign in soon!  This will give us
an idea of how many tables we need to reserve.

Next......
Simple is best, cheap is better.
I have a red w/ gold table cloth that will cover 3   8' tables.
Julie thinks she can come up with a gold table runner.
Bice is willing to provide cinnamon sticks with ribbon (Bice, I will
help with the expenses on that).
Madelina can provide holly for greenery and maybe acceptable lighting.
I think feast gear should be up to the individual.  Doesn't have to
match as far as I'm concerned, just be clean enough to eat off of.

Now, I think we have a great start on decorating....
Anyone else have something they would like to contribute?
Let's talk more at Officers meeting this week at my house.  Hint,
hint...attend if you want input!
If you can't attend then let your feelings be known via this list.

Take charge....
Dana