[Loch-ruadh] DFT feast

Chris Harper bice.pietro at home.com
Tue Nov 13 22:18:19 PST 2001

At 12:48 AM 11/14/01 -0500, you wrote:
>--
>Having never been to a DFT Yule revel/feast - what/how to you do it without
>reserving the feast?  What are the facilities - are you stuck with with
>apples and cheese or can you heat/plug in and warm something up or what?
>
>Asa
Never having been to this place before I really can't say about heating
things up.  I can tell you that they usually don't do that because of all
the hassle if everyone wanted to.  If we are not eating feast, we usually
take cold sliced meats, cheeses, eggs fixed some way, bread,
condiments,fruit, nuts, candies and pastries of some kind.  You know, the
usual picnic fare.
This is where you can bring in the fancy stuff.  I have seen several feast
over the years where the people not eating feast, were eating better than
we were.  Although I don't expect that to be the case at this
one.  Genevieve is a fantastic cook and I look forward to feast anytime she
is cooking.

Hope this has helped a little.

Bicé