[Loch-ruadh] DFT feast

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Tue Nov 13 22:37:00 PST 2001

In a message dated 11/14/2001 12:19:47 AM Central Standard Time,
bice.pietro at home.com writes:

> Genevieve is a fantastic cook and I look forward to feast anytime she
> is cooking.
>
> Hope this has helped a little.

Yes, thanks.  I have reserved feast, but wondered if it would be "lost" on my
children (although they usually eat better than I do!).  Since feast is
already filled, I was wondering on giving up a couple of spots and letting
someone enjoy the ambience and let the young enjoy youth - I still may do
that - especially since it seems to be quite accepted to bring your own if
you don't pay for feast.

Thanks for the help

Asa
Sermo datur cunctis, animi sapientia paucis.
Speech is given to many, intelligence to few.