[Loch-ruadh] Proposed Gulf War Pity Event - Please Read and Respond

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Tue Oct 9 15:19:35 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/9/2001 4:45:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
julie_self at hotmail.com writes:

> but I don't think that many will be
> willing to pack, unpack at Canton, repack and then travel to MS for the war.
>   I believe that a new event would be up against too much at that time.
>
> I love the idea of the "Revolting Peasants" event, but I am very unsure if
> we will have even a decent-sized attendance.

Because of this, would a one day event without camping be more kinder on the
populace and more likely to be attended?  A feast, a fight and fun - no
camping, less clean and still possible for people to attend?

Asa
Sermo datur cunctis, animi sapientia paucis.
Speech is given to many, intelligence to few.