[Loch-ruadh] Proposed Gulf War Pity Event - Please Read and Respond

Rhonda Hays RHays at pimout2-int.prodigy.net
Tue Oct 9 18:04:04 PDT 2001

Because of this, would a one day event without camping be more kinder on the
> populace and more likely to be attended?  A feast, a fight and fun - no
> camping, less clean and still possible for people to attend?

I still think you would get a decent crowd, just not a large one.  Might be
a good time to use Camp Burnett.  Day event would be nice, however, I still
don't think that you should count on anyone going to Gulf to come out.  We
would love to make the event, but I can pretty much guarantee you that I
will be knee deep, no, make that elbow deep in last minute stuff to do to
finalize getting ready for War.

There are still lots of people around here that don't make it to War, though
and this would be appealing.

Just my tidbit.

Medb Liath