[Loch-ruadh] Attack

Prohero prohero at cowtown.net
Wed Sep 12 08:46:27 PDT 2001

I am exceedingly thankful that Annabelle's husband was not around the crash
site.  Also, I am sure Sean's son Scott will be fine and add his expertise to
the military presence needed so badly at this time.  I will pray that both
remain out of harm's way as they continue their efforts to help our countrymen.

If I may vent to my friends here.   As many of you know, I am a career Fire
Fighter. While not trying to diminish the MASSIVE loss of life in this tragedy,
hundreds of my Brother and Sister Fire Fighters perished doing their jobs. I
feel I have somehow lost part of my family, even though I am not related to
these brave Men and Women. The Fire Service is not unlike a family, we all feel
a close connection with each other, despite geography.  Please join me in
mourning my lost Comrades, as well as all the lost Police Officers, Medics, the
lost citizens, workers, passengers, and flight crews, all innocent victims.

We MUST remain calm and focused.   We must pull together and aid each other in
this time of tragedy.  Fly an American Flag.  Try and conduct  your life as
normally as possible.  We have been dealt a terrific blow but we WILL remain
strong. We WILL remain resolute!

Thanks for listening to  me, my dear friends!

Dunstan   a.k.a. James