[Loch-ruadh] Tarkus & Dawn (my daughter)

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 29 00:20:33 PDT 2001

Greetings and Salutations to my Dear Friends,

Sorry that I don't have time to email you individually, but things have gone
to h____ in a hand basket around here.
Tarkus is doing great and had his first PT session today.  As we speak, he
and his brother have probably just arrived in OK for a brief visit to the
land.
Dawn, on the other hand, had knee replacement surgery yesterday and, because
she couldn't keep anything down after the recovery room, was kept overnight.
  While attempting to use the bathroom, she fell and broke the GOOD right
leg about 2" below the knee.  I will get there as soon as possible tomorrow
and try to cheer her up.  For those of you who know her, things are so bad
that she has asked me to bring her a crossword puzzle book.  Imagine
that!!!!!
She is in North Hills Hospital, room 424.  The phone number there is
817-255-1000 and the switchboard will connect you to her semi-private room,
if you would like to call.  I believe they are going to set her leg Sunday.
Take care and love each other.

Gwenllian