[Loch-ruadh] RE: [Steppes] Fwd: war practice 9/15! & a weapon query

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 16:10:00 PDT 2001

If Loch Ruadh is not constrained
> to Saturday, and
> Sunday is open for brigade practice, it would be
> much better to do it on
> Sunday - in which case it *would* interfere with
> Elfsea practice.

Well guys, what do you think?  I wouldn't mind moving
it.  My only concern would be that Saturday is the
traditional Loch Ruadh fighter practice day, and as
such Sunday might interfere with our schedules.  This
is not the case with me, but I may be the exception.
We can't hold a practice if there's nobody there from
the canton :-)

-Bjorn

<snippage>