[Loch-ruadh] RE: [Steppes] Fwd: war practice 9/15! & a weapon query

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 10 18:33:36 PDT 2001

Actually, we went over this a couple of months ago, when
it was decieded that if were we holding it, we should do
so on our fighter practice day.

Saturday has been announced and published, and I believe
we need to stick with it. Some people will find it less convienent,
and others may very well find Saturday more convienent. In
fact, I know of two who definetely have problems with
sundays. One of the reasons for moving this around is to
make it easy for everybody to get to at least some of the
practices.

Now, as to time - this was brought up at the last populace
meeting. Bjorn had suggested 2pm previously, and Dunstan
(and everybody else) seemed agreeable, so, unless something
comes up at the last minet, I would suggest that as a proper
time, as this leaves people's evenings free to go out and do
other things.  We will need to get an announcement or two
out later this week, with directions.

Location is another thing brought up. Dunstan drove by the
park yesterday and said he did not think the work in the
parking lot would be a problem. I suggest we double check
this toward the end of the week, to make sure the ciry has
not severly esculated their work. (Actually, I rather thinking
they may get done, with the ground finally drying out.)
Would somebody like to call city hall ahd see about any
such plans? Preferably someone who has called there before
and knows who to contact.

Next, we should have som minimal waterbearing supplies.
Has any thought been given to this?

Polydore