[Loch-ruadh] upcoming laureling

Adam Harrison concrete_donkey at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 14:09:38 PDT 2001

Greetings everyone,
It is my pleasure to annouce that we are about to have
our second laurel ever in the science of Siege
Engineering!

I've comunicated with Quinn via email earlier this
summer and his main focus is trebuchets.  He has
answered a few questions I had and is willing to
answer more as the time arises.

-Bjorn
Forwarded message below:

I was asked yesterday by a Mistress of the Laurel to
contact any friends
of THL Quinn Phalen via the siege list, to let them
know that they may
wish to plan to attend Great Western War in Caid next
month when he will
be elevated to the Order of the Laurel for the science
of siege
engineering :-)

~Morgan