[Loch-ruadh] Wandering Bardic

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 30 21:36:36 PDT 2001

Greetings and Salutations!

Wandering Bardic will be held on Oct.5th, at Kragenworth Keep, Tarkus' home,
at 7:30, SCA time.  Wiley's lady, Mebh, is the current holder of the cloak
and will be responsible for setting the theme of the competition.

Site: 6801 Beaty St., Fort Worth, TX.  Phone #817-492-9246.

Directions:  From East Loop 820, take the Craig St. exit.  Go East to
Hunter.  Go North to Beaty St. (1 block).  There will be a hanging lantern
on the porch with a candle burning.  This is us!!!

Please bring food to share, a chair, feast gear (we don't aleays have
enough), your favorite beverage and your favorite Bardic material.  We defer
to the current cloak-holder's choice of material, if there is any.

We are so excited to be having the 1st Annual Return to Kragenworth Keep
Bardic!

Please come and have a good time!  (We do abide by the kingdom law
concerning underage drinking).

Tarkus and Gwenllian