[Loch-Ruadh] Home Safe

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 6 18:20:11 PST 2002

Made it home about half an hour ago.  I'm wet and very cold but otherwise
okay.  I had a great time.  Thank you all for sharing my humble abode for
the day.  I just wish we had had more time to visit and some sunshine in
which to do it.  Thanks to Daniel Mac who minded the store while we went to
court, and many, many thanks to everyone who helped schlep all the stuff to
my truck.  I owe you all!
Love,
Gwen
P.S.  Flopsie, we all had many good laughs because of you.  You need to show
up more often!  Love the hair.