[Loch-Ruadh] Home Safe

Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Sat Apr 6 19:26:18 PST 2002

I got home pretty much without incident. I have just gotten everything
out of the truck. Luckily, there was not that much in there! :)

Traffic looked scary up by the racetrack. 35 looked like it was moving,
though slowly. Of course, it didn't much matter because they wouldn't
let me cross under and head south. I took 114 to 377 and took 377 home.

Ok, I'm getting in the shower now and I wont come out until I'm clean. I
hope to make officers meeting Wednesday, but we'll see... :)

Sluggy!

--

   You may be only one person in the world, but
   you may also be the world to one person.