[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: [Steppes] Forgive if this is OT, but thought you should know

Steve Rourke srourke at prodigy.net
Fri Aug 9 04:12:21 PDT 2002

Had to pass this along.

Dohmnall
----- Original Message -----
From: "Keely Disman" <kdisman at yahoo.com>
To: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 3:46 PM
Subject: [Steppes] Forgive if this is OT, but thought you should know

Greetings to the Barony of Steppes,

My appologies if someof you consider this off topic, but I wanted to spread
the word.

Many SCAers know of the Celtic band called the Blarney Brothers.  They are
great guys and wonderful people.  Two weeks ago, Mathew, their drummer and
his family suffered from a catastrophe.  His house burned down.  They lost
pretty much everything.  If anyone would like information on how they could
help, just drop me a line.  They have several drop of points for donations
and are scheduling several benifit shows.  I just thought I'd pass the word
for those who do know them and of them.  They are great guys and their music
is truly inspirational.

Joan Hebert

---