[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Vivats

Steve Rourke srourke at prodigy.net
Sun Aug 11 11:02:16 PDT 2002

Even though most of us were in attendance, I just have to do this
To Alaric and Fiona Morganseg, and Ceara Mac an Ghabhann as the NEWEST Lord and Ladies within the Canton of Loch Ruadh. VIVAT

To Lord Robartach O'Sluaghain and Lady Elizabeth Hawkwood who are now the newest holders of the Sable Thistle of Ansteorra. VIVAT

And last but not least
To Lord Caerell Mac Domnaill at the newest holder of the Sable Comet of Ansteorra.

Dang, I knew I forgot someone. And to the NEWEST TITLED BARD OF LOCH RUADH Lord Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain. VIVAT

---