[Loch-Ruadh] Bardic Notions

Leza M. rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 14 16:54:46 PDT 2002

AYE, Bard 343, Ren Geek, yet newly joined SCA, living in the Steppes, though I ave ONLY met Anesteorrians ? (I'm sure someone will correct me, lol).....Heading up to the Ontario Renaissance Faire, anybody ever bin ?    Also Let's Talk Bard....WHEN, WHERE...thanks, Leza Mesiah aka The Moor of Dundee.....  http://www.rogueofdundee.com  still in it's developmental stages....
 Steve Rourke wrote:I came across a few more links so I had to pass these on.

Dohmnall

http://pesenki.ru/index.php?lg=en&band=celticfolk
http://www.dnaco.net/~mobrien/filk/scalink.html
http://bat.dotat.org/sca-filk.html