[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad!!

Mirabelis mirabelis at johnthekiwi.com
Sun Aug 18 15:57:50 PDT 2002

I know this is a bit late, but I had to make sure I had all my pics up
on the web site!  There are pics mainly from our camp, the
Ravensforter's that came, and of the performance by Kindled Spirits!
Thank you so much for having us!  House BrokenAxe was very kind to find
a spot for us to safely perform, there was a nice keg there for us to
drink on, and many nice folks from Loch Ruadh!  We were told you guys
were great event hosters!  We had a blast and hope we can come back
again!  Maybe next time we can get started a bit earlier, we didn't want
to interfere with any of the goings on.  Thank you to all the folks who
came out to drum and watch.  Without you we wouldn't have anyone to
perform to!

Cheers!
Mira and Kiwi

www.johnthekiwi.com