[Loch-Ruadh] FW: [Elfsea] Fools Revel and Competition!

Spence Mabry Spence.Mabry at radioshack.com
Thu Aug 22 04:55:51 PDT 2002

Passing this along ...

Ceatta

-----Original Message-----
From: Shari Burnham [mailto:ladypendarves at elfsea.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 4:30 PM
To: elfsea at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Fools Revel and Competition!

The Barony of Elfsea Presents
A Fools Competition
(Rescheduled from Spring Faire)
A Day of Fun in Elfsea! This year's theme? Rain and Mud of course!
Bardic Competition-poems, stories, songs about Rain and Mud! (think Spring
Faire!)
Dessert Competition-Mud pies are HIGHLY encouraged!!
Fun and Games-bring your medieval games! Bring your board games! All ages
welcome!
Pot Luck-bring something to share with everyone
Children's Activities-Bring your games and challenge the adults!
Fighter Practice-will be held starting at 5pm Come and cheer your fighters
on! See Seamus for details!
Alcoholic Beverages Permitted to guests (21 and up) inside only.
Sunday August 25 11am to ??

Richard Simpson Park- Lake Arlington Community Center
6300 W, Arkansas Lane Arlington TX
 Site Fee-NONE! Donations are welcomed!

Directions:
Take your best route to I-30 heading towards Arlington. Take I-30 to
Eastchase Pkwy (exit 24) turn South (turn left from the east, turn right
from the west) Eastchase turns into Dottie Lynn parkway. Continue forward on
Dottie Lynn Parkway for 1.5 miles, turns into Green Oaks Blvd, continue on W
Green Oaks Blvd to Arkansas Lane and Turn Right.
Contact Lady Elisabeth of Pendarves for questions or information:
ladypendarves at elfsea.net  817-303-0293 no calls after 10pm please.