[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: New York Carver Newsletter Vol. 4, No. 31

Steve Rourke srourke at prodigy.net
Fri Aug 23 04:05:06 PDT 2002

Join this week's virtual tour into the wilds of medieval France, and check
out sites based on our a recent real-life adventure. The tour begins with a
new site gallery at New York Carver showing off Paris' best kept secret, the
Abbey of St. Denis...
...also this week our regular features, 'This Week in Medieval History,' and
the ever-popular 'Websites of the Damned,' while 'In the News' archeologists
claim to have found a secret escape route used by Robin Hood....
http://www.newyorkcarver.com/news.htm

---