[Loch-Ruadh] Storage tubs!!

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Fri Aug 23 11:33:30 PDT 2002

Elizabeth took me to the Rubbermail outlet this morning.  I picked up
two 45 gal containers with WHEELS for $10.30 each plus tax and two 22
gal containers for $4.15 each plus tax.  The group can examine these
containers at populace meeting and let me know if the Canton wants to
purchase them.  The 2 wheeled containers would be good to store our
garage type pavilions in and the smaller ones would be good to store
other things the mice and/or rats might find tasty in our new storage
facility.

I priced containers at Wal-Mart and the containers were much more pricey
there!!  If the Canton decides not to purchase them, it's ok.  I really
like them and would have no problem keeping them for my own use.

Dana

Loch Ruadh ROCKS!!!