[Loch-Ruadh] Home

Sluggy! slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Mon Aug 12 07:09:45 PDT 2002

Chris Harper wrote:

> To bad your crystal ball was broken; I always have a can of Fix-A-Flat
> in my van and us so short a distance ahead of you.  You could have called
> our cell phones.

Well, fix-a-flat would not help the shredded tire and by the time I
needed fix-a-flat for the spare, I would guess that ya'll would have
been at about Arlington or so. It was about 2 miles to the store where I
got the stuff, so it worked out quite well. :)

Sluggy!

--

Help me, Obi-wan Kenobi. You're my only hope.

                             Princess Leia