[Loch-Ruadh] Home

pookie2 at airmail.net pookie2 at airmail.net
Mon Aug 12 08:30:32 PDT 2002

Conall kids and I made it home with little adventure (thank goodness).

Conall made it home about 330pm yesterday, I dropped off kiddos at other
parental units homes and made it to our place about 6pm. Valarie (Our piggy
sitter for the weekend) helped Conall unload the truck so when I got home
and got a real shower we all went to dinner. Val went on to her home where
the animals dont plot against you and throw temper tantrums (told her Iggy
the Wonder Pig is like living with a 2 year old!) and Conall and I threw a
load of work clothes in the laundry and went to bed for a nights rest.

We had a great weekend (amazing what 5 advils can do for you on saturday
morning after!) and are telling anyone who will listen about how proud we
are of the girls, especially them winning the Childrens bardic and opening
up the evening bardic competition with thier song! :)

Magdalea
Still tired, sligtly sunburned, and wondering in I will ever get all the
dirt outta my stuff.