[Loch-Ruadh] Yule Revel from a Newbie's perspective

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 15 23:34:28 PST 2002

Greetings!

I just wanted to thank everyone at the Yule Revel for
making Brad and I feel more than welcome. We both had
a wonderful time and cannot wait for the next event.

Of course seeing how everyone looked in their finery
really made me think that I definately need to start
working on getting nicer garb hehehe. The mental list
of things I want/need have far exceeded my brain
capacity LOL.

Thank you again for the wonderful time!

Katheryn

New to Loch Ruadh (but already thinking of it as home)