[Loch-Ruadh] Yule Revel from a Newbie's perspective

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Dec 16 06:14:24 PST 2002

We are really glad you had a good time. If you need help with garb just
let us know. We have a number of people that can help you.
We welcome you into the family of Loch Ruadh.  We have bardic this
Wednesday and you don't "HAVE" to sing, but come join us and you can
listen to our joyful noises.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Katheryn wrote:
Greetings!

I just wanted to thank everyone at the Yule Revel for
making Brad and I feel more than welcome. We both had
a wonderful time and cannot wait for the next event.

Of course seeing how everyone looked in their finery
really made me think that I definately need to start
working on getting nicer garb hehehe. The mental list
of things I want/need have far exceeded my brain
capacity LOL.

Thank you again for the wonderful time!

Katheryn

New to Loch Ruadh (but already thinking of it as home)