[Loch-Ruadh] Estrella War - then Ill shut up lol

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Mon Dec 16 16:05:18 PST 2002

Cat,
Estrella War is in my old backyard!  We moved from Arizona last year.  I
hear this is a great event.  I never went to it when I lived there as I am
new to SCA.  There is also a Ren Faire in February/March in Far East
Mesa/Gold Canyon.

I  ran into Estrella Campers in the grocery store now once.  It used to be
held West of Phoenix near the Estrella mountains.  Last I heard it was held
in Queen Creek which is south of Mesa/Gilbert.

I won't be heading back.  I miss my friends, but I love Texas so much I just
don't miss Arizona at all.  Well okay I miss the mountains, and I miss
driving to the grand canyon in an afternoon.  But I don't miss the heat. Or
the snowbirds in the winter.  Or the pollution in the valley.

Suzanne