Fw: [Loch-Ruadh] !!!Thank you

Brighid MacFergus dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 20:41:55 PST 2002

Greetings to all from Clan MacFergus!
Vivat Baroness Dana and ALL of House Mac!!
First we just wish to point out how GRATEFUL we are for having seats reserved for our Clan at DFT Yule. We arrived later than anticipated and were afraid we would not have seats together. We were VERY happy to find that due to Dana and Angela's hard work we had seats and they were together. Needless to say  wanting to sit together as a household is perfectly normal and understandable to anyone with sense.
Second, in regards to the announcement for the winner of the table decorating contest. The announcement was NOT done BY House Mac and therefore they had absolutely NO control over what was said. NO ONE in Clan MacFergus was offended by this announcement. In fact, we never thought ANYTHING about it until the posting today, which we ALL thought was ridiculous. ( I say this with five members of Clan MacFergus reading over my shoulder)
Third, as to private parties. Anyone, anywhere can have a party and invite whomever they please. We do it all the time. If someone's feelings are hurt because they were not invited to a private party they can consider one of the following options:
1.) Get over it.
2.) Get over it.
3.) See one and/or two.
or perhaps they could contact someone OFF list and discuss it privately like adults.
Otherwise: Get over it!
Finally, a BIG thank you to House Mac for providing placemats, plates, and the paint to decorate the plates. We appreciate all of your hard work. It has been our Clan's experience throughout all the years we have been playing SCA that House Mac works VERY hard to further the dream for all of us. They always have the best interests of Loch Ruadh prevalent in their hearts and minds. We recognize this fact and salute it!
VIVAT Baroness Dana!
VIVAT House Mac!
VIVAT LOCH RUADH!!!
Clan MacFergus
Brighid, Anna Caitlin, Rolf, Sybil, Seward, Bryan & Aaron and the rest of the clan who weren't actually present for the writing of this missive.
p.s. If Clan MacFergus can ever be of service or assistance to House Mac, please feel free to call upon us.
 Donna Wallis <mama_mac at airmail.net> wrote:Greetings Madelina,

You wrote:

>So, was there a prize for winning? Vivat, Loch Ruadh!

Yes, there was a prize, it was sent around BOTH tables for everyone to
see. You must have been away from the table at the time. I'm
sorry you missed it!! The prize is a small wooden box with 2
candleholders, a piece of fabric, a small bone (I think) box with a
piece of candy in it and 3 fabric coasters. It was sitting on the table
next to Troll before feast.

I apologize for the length of this post. I usually do not ramble on so.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY ROCKS!!!