Fw: [Loch-Ruadh] !!!Thank you

Jane Sitton lymadelina at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 00:03:36 PST 2002

I believe I did thank Dana for saving the seats.  I
wasn't aware of who else helped her when I first
responded, or I would have thanked Angela as well.

Again, I thought the Canton was going to be sitting
together intermixed.  I resent your implication that I
don't have sense.  I will not apolgize for that.

I have already stated that I realize House Mac wasn't
responsible for what the person announcing said.  But
someone could have said, "it's not just House Mac...
it's the entire Canton."

You are welcome to your opinions on the rest of that.
All I can say is that feelings are elemental.  They
happen, and you can't keep them from happening.  All
you can do is react to them.  You have the strength of
your clan behind you, so of course you think one
person's voice is insignificant.

Did I say I wanted private parties banned?  How
absurd.    I just thought it was rude to bring them up
on a public forum.  If private goings-on are left
private, then there is no chance someone will feel
slighted.

As for the rest of it, again, you are welcome to your
opinion, just as I have the right to mine.

Madelina