Fw: [Loch-Ruadh] !!!Thank you

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Tue Dec 17 08:45:55 PST 2002

Thankyou Dohmnall and don't worry I didn't read ANY of this thread.

*facetious grin*

Mistakes and slips happen.  Being new here, I will make more than my share.
Its all part of being in a group.  I am sure anyone that responded publicly
to any of this just wanted their voices heard.

I have no opinion and don't plan on forming one on this issue.

Suzanne