[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Mon Dec 16 07:09:41 PST 2002

Let's see...

I'm Irish, I'm a bard, I'm a past Seneschal of Loch Ruadh, a founding member of Loch Ruadh, I've been known to jump off the wall at Gulf War into a press of dozens of Trimarians...  It never occured to me before that anyone had any doubts about my madness.  :)

But The Two Towers will run for weeks. opening night will make Bedlam look sane, and the last bardic before Christmas is a Loch Ruadh tradition.  All of which makes the question of my madness somewhat moot.  :)

Padraig