[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Bardic

Donna Wallis mama_mac at airmail.net
Mon Dec 16 07:54:43 PST 2002

Besides the fact that the food will be great!  Aingeal and I spent
yesterday making fudge, peanut brittle and baking cookies and muffins
for the holidays!! Loch Ruadh Bardic will be the first tasting.

Dana
Loch Ruadh REALLY  ROCKS!!!

Padraig wrote:
Let's see...

I'm Irish, I'm a bard, I'm a past Seneschal of Loch Ruadh, a founding
member of Loch Ruadh, I've been known to jump off the wall at Gulf War
into a press of dozens of Trimarians...  It never occured to me before
that anyone had any doubts about my madness.  :)

But The Two Towers will run for weeks. opening night will make Bedlam
look sane, and the last bardic before Christmas is a Loch Ruadh
tradition.  All of which makes the question of my madness somewhat moot.
:)