[Loch-Ruadh] !!!Thank you

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 16 12:51:22 PST 2002

Madelina,

My sincere apologies for making the mistake of posting the info about
Conor's Yule party on the Loch Ruadh list.  In fact this is a "HouseMac/some
of Conor's and my close friends" party and I agree I should not have posted
this on the Loch Ruadh list.  I didn't realize my mistake until after it was
sent.  That's what I get for emailing while half asleep :)
Again, my apologies and no harm was meant by it...or none taken by your
response :)

Sean who still has WAY too many sheep!!!!