Fw: [Loch-Ruadh] !!!Thank you

Ldyinnes at aol.com Ldyinnes at aol.com
Mon Dec 16 17:46:31 PST 2002

Thank you Dana for your post.

I personally was not offended in any way, shape, form or fashion.   I think
that you did a wonderful job in a very difficult situation.especially since
so many of us had an odd number   3, 5, 7 etc, I think you get the picture.

I know that households mostly sit together and camp together,  I feel
privledged to be acknowledged as Loch Ruadh,   If  I can ever be of
assistance in planning or procuring anything, please, even though, I am not a
member of house Mac, I would hope that you will call upon me.

Innes