[Loch-Ruadh] Twelve Cats at Christmas

Gerald Lewis glewis01 at charter.net
Thu Dec 19 09:56:06 PST 2002

Who needs a St Bernard or a cat?

I have a two year old!  The bottom 3 feet of our tree is bare.  Even the cat
isn't interested in it anymore.

The story does sort of remind me of the year I was pregnant with our oldest
daughter.  The cat jumped into the tree knocked it over ontop of me and
pinned me to the sofa.  I could not get up and I was home alone.  The cat
just laid down on the back of the sofa and stared at me as if I were so
stupid to be laying there UNDER a tree instead of in the tree.

That was the last year we had a live tree.  Now if it falls over it isn't as
messy or heavy enough kill anyone.

Suzanne