[Loch-Ruadh] Twelve Cats at Christmas

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Thu Dec 19 12:05:57 PST 2002

At 11:56 AM 12/19/2002 -0600, you wrote:

>The story does sort of remind me of the year I was pregnant with our oldest
>daughter.  The cat jumped into the tree knocked it over ontop of me and
>pinned me to the sofa.  I could not get up and I was home alone.  The cat
>just laid down on the back of the sofa and stared at me as if I were so
>stupid to be laying there UNDER a tree instead of in the tree.
>
>That was the last year we had a live tree.  Now if it falls over it isn't as
>messy or heavy enough kill anyone.
>

>Suzanne

I guess I really should caution you about 'tree' stories also.  I know you
heard
the background on some of the songs last night BUT you didn't hear all of the
'tree' stories about some of the members of our group.  We have Wiley Tree
Hugger and the One Lost in Grove of Tree, just to name a couple.  Of course
I'm sure Dana will regale you at some point about my mourning dead trees.
At this time all I can tell you is to think twice and speak once; or not at all
unless you don't mind being misquoted like they do me! ;)

Bicé