[Loch-ruadh] Elfsea Baronial Polling Process - IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Feb 12 09:06:20 PST 2002

This is a Loch Ruadh Public Service Announcement.

The Polling process for the new Baron and Baroness of Elfsea has been posted by Mistress Clarissa, the Kingdom Seneschal.

I encourage everyone who can make it to attend Elfsea Moot on Monday, 25 February, to participate directly in the polling.  If you cannot make it to Moot, I encourage you to participate in the polling by doing the following:

If you want an envelope containing your opinion on the couple or couples (yes, you can choose more than one couple) who you could support for Baron and Baroness to be taken to Elfsea Moot, please contact Baroness Dana (mama_mac at airmail.net, 817-249-5643) or Lord Polydore (polydore at worldnet.att.net).  Arrangements will be made for you to drop off your envelope or for someone to pick up your envelope so that it may be taken to Moot.

Please make sure you write down the names of at least one of the couples below on a card or piece of paper and seal it in the envelope:

Caelin and Pyro (Ker Megan)
Daniel and Siobhan
Darius and Rosalia
Feargus and Arabella
Louis and Afan
Raimond and Stella
Timothy and Anezka
Tomas and Rixende

Please make sure you include the following information on the OUTSIDE of the sealed envelope:

(For paid members)
Mundane Name
SCA Name (if you have one)
Membership Number (you will find it on your membership card or on the mailing label on your Black Star)
Address where you receive your Black Star, including Zip Code.

(For those who are not paid members)
Mundane Name
SCA Name (if you have one)
Mailing Address, including Zip Code

I know that not everyone in Loch Ruadh is on the mailing list.  If you know of someone who is not, please contact them and pass on this information.  It is very important that we support our Barony in the process of selecting the new Baron and Baroness, and to make our thoughts known to the Crown.

Please contact Baroness Dana, Lord Polydore or even me (padraig_ruad at irishbard.com, 817-367-3326) if you have any questions about the polling process.

In Service
Pádraig

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com