[Loch-Ruadh] Fwd: FW: RE: Boston

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:45:02 PST 2002

Another one from work :)

Sean

A woman (obviously in Boston) takes a lover during the day while her
husband is at work. Her 9 year old son comes home unexpectedly, sees them
and hides in the closet to watch.
The woman's husband also comes home unexpectedly. She puts her lover in
the closet not realizing that the little boy is in there already.

The little boys says, "Dark in here."
The man says, "Yes it is."
Boy- "I have a baseball."
Man- "That's nice."
boy- "Want to buy it?"
Man- "No, thanks."
boy- "My dad's outside."
Man- "OK, how much?"
Boy- "$250.00! ."

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the lover are in
the closet together.
Boy- "Dark in here."
Man- "Yes it is."
Boy- "I have a baseball glove."
The lover remembering the last time, asks the boy, "How much?"
Boy- "$750.00."
Man- "Fine."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your glove, let's go
outside and let's have a game of catch."
The boy says, "I can't, I sold my baseball and my glove."
The father ask, "How much did you sell them for?"
Boy- "$1,000.00"

The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that...
that is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church
and make you go to confession."

They go to the church and the father makes the little boy sit in the
confessional booth and he closes the door.

The boy says, "Dark in here."
The priest says, "Don't start that crap again