[Loch-Ruadh] GulfWar XI Camp Plan

Dan Foster fosterd3 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 19 09:52:45 PST 2002

Greetings to all,

As we all know Gulf War XI will be here very soon. There is much to do
and final plans to prepare. Will the gentles whom  donated Turkeys  for
the Wednesday night dinner email me your name and phone number, and
those with the  turkey cookers please email me the same info. I will
need to arrange the delivery/pick up of these items very soon. The plan
is we pack these items (turkeys and oil, turkey cookers, and propane
tanks) in the trailer.

Also, do not forget your Fian Ruadh Tabards as we will wear them
Wednesday Night. This will be impressive to the Barony of Axemoor (House
of the Crimson Chimera). The Bardic will start after dinner. Tiggy  will
be our Chief Bard. So please every one bring you musical installments,
song books, tales/stores and jokes so that we may share our wares with
all.

Gwenllian, Elayne and I will leave Saturday morning March 9th driving to
Gulf War as  we were approved to enter Gulf War XI Sunday morning.

In service to Loch Ruadh and
House Mc an Ghabhan
Lord Daniel O'Ce'ileachair
(aka Daniel of Axemoor)