[Loch-Ruadh] GulfWar XI Camp Plan

Bill Osterheim Polydore at worldnet.att.net
Tue Feb 19 14:46:22 PST 2002

I have the two turkeys from Bjorn here, as well as one cooker-burner.
I do not have a pot large enough for cooking turkeys. Just the burner.
Either there should be one in the trailer cooking equiptmen (I think?)
that we could use, or perhaps we could use Padraig's old pot with
my cooker.

Other things - Padraig has the fiberglass spear we can take if one of us
could use it. Anybody authorized? And remember, Padraig leaves on
for England in a few days. Anything from his house needs to be gotten
before then, I would suspect.

Polydore