[Loch-Ruadh] FWD: [ANSTHRLD] Attention Shires, Colleges and Cantons

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Fri Feb 15 09:46:12 PST 2002

This is a reminder to everyone of the heraldic competition that Timothy and Anezka are sponsoring, which will end at Springfaire.  Please read the information below to see the terms of the competition and the prizes being given (this would be a real boast for our Heralds Office, hint hint).  Timothy has told me that we are currently in a very close second place, so a little effort on our part could win this for us.  Please contact me if you have any questions.

In Service,
Pádraig

Date:  Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:10:33 -0700 (PDT)

Unto the Shires, Cantons and Colleges of Ansteorra does Lord Timothy of Glastonbury and Dama Anezka z Rozmitala send warmest greetings!

Would you like to win for your group a box of heraldic reference books?  Would you like your group to have a copy of Withycombe, or Woulfe?  Here's your chance!

My lady and I have put together a box of prizes to be given to the winner of a competition we are calling "Pursuivant's Pursuit".  The competition is meant to involve every member of your group, and has for a prize an ever growing pile of wonderful heraldic (and soon scribal) resources.

In short, your group acquires points for certain activities, including submitting charters to the Kingdom, helping with needed Regalia, submitting devices, badges and achievements and the like.  The competition starts at Elfsea Defender this year, and ends at Elfsea Springfaire next year.  A long contest, but worth it for well over 200 dollars worth of books.  If your interested in the details of the contest, how to enter, what all is (currently) in "the box", and such, just point your web browser at :

http://www.elfsea.net

You may also email the coordinators at THEBOX at ELFSEA.NET with any questions you may have.

We hope this is a prize worth competing for, and hope many of you will attempt to win it.

Timothy

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com