[Loch-Ruadh] Oops, Paging Falcon-rose

Shana Hardy Shana.Hardy at tsrh.org
Fri Feb 15 07:23:28 PST 2002

Kylan,

Please call me at the office today, 214-559-7842. If it is long distance for you send me your phone number and I will call you.

By the way, could you send direct emails to FalconRose to this email address please.  This is my work addy that I have up from 8-5, M-F.  Our home email is Falconrose at yahoo.com but our email access at home is rather sporatic.

Thanks!
Tangwystl

>>> kylan__ at hotmail.com 02/15/02 08:37AM >>>
This it to inform house falcon-rose that due to lack of time the ballista
Adam was working on did not get finished...

Kylan