[Loch-ruadh] FWD: [Elfsea] Re: [Glaslyn] Persona workshop anyone?!

Padraig O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.com
Tue Jan 8 07:42:23 PST 2002

FYI.

From: "Richard Culver" <rbculver at hotmail.com>
Date:  Tue, 8 Jan 2002 09:17:49 -0600

  I would like to thank those who have for responding and also for reminding me of a few details: when, where, and what time.

   The date I have set is the 2nd of February, starting at noon (no later than 1 PM) and going until 5 or 6 PM.   My address is 1910 N. Ruddell St., #117, in Denton. It seems long but I want to do this as more than a handout-and-walk type class.  Come prepared to interact and have fun.  Also come in mundane clothing and as your every day self.  We will start of the day doing mundane introductions.  I assure you I have my reasons.
    I would also like to invite those who already have persona stories and the such and play them well to come and share how you developed your alter ego.

Godspeed,
Cyniric

Sent via the WebMail system at irishbard.com