[Loch-ruadh] freezer space?

Jane Sitton jane.sitton at radioshack.com
Tue Jan 8 11:25:41 PST 2002

Greetings, all.

Does anyone have freezer space they would be willing to loan or rent to me?
I was just gifted by my sister with a large ice chest and a small ice chest
full of venison and pheasant.  So we are now in the market for an upright
freezer, if you happen to know of one available or a good price somewhere,
as well.

Please call me at work 817-415-6026 until 5 p.m. or at home 817-551-7642
after 5:30 p.m., or Logan's cell, 817-681-7973.

Some of this meat might be useful for feasts, hint hint!

Madelina