[Loch-ruadh] Congratulations and more info on LRS&I

housedragonstar housedragonstar at prodigy.net
Tue Jan 15 15:38:29 PST 2002

Yea!  Way to go!  ASA rocks!

I turned in the packet of scrolls from our last meeting and they were much
appreciated.  I also chatted with the regional scribe and she will be
providing us with new scrolls soon.  She might be able to attend Elfsea
Baronial college so we can hand in our work there.

If anyone has scrolls that they would like delivered this weekend, Daire and
I are travelling to Bonwicke Twelfth Night.  He is going to fight and so is
Evan in his first boffer tourney.  Oh, and we have to take care of that sot
to whom he is man-at-arms.  (talk about high maintenance)

Look forward to see all of you next month at ASAs house

Medb Liath