[Loch-Ruadh] first event check list

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Tue Jul 2 12:23:30 PDT 2002

At 12:20 PM 7/2/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>I have a friend here at work who might make Lughnasadh his first event.
>Does anyone have a copy of a "first event check list"?

I have a booklet here in the Hospitaler's stuff, while not quite up to date
on rules and stuff, does have some good info, including an "Event
Equipment List".  Since it is in a handout, I assume it is good for a
newcomer to use.   I will bring it to populace on Wed. if you will be there.
FYI, this booklet was compiled and written by some people named,
"Lady Dana Mac an Ghabhann and Lord Kirk Dragomani".  I think it is
pretty old! <G>

Bicé
Hospitaler
Loch Ruadh