[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Prizes

Elizabeth Hawkwood rbnew5 at netscape.net
Tue Jul 30 07:16:07 PDT 2002

This year, for the children's archery competition, attempts
will be made to slay the dragon!

For the children's archery prizes ~
So far, we have cloaks (from myself and Elayne), one
each for youth and children.

I will be shopping for the following items this weekend,
unless someone would like to make a most welcome donation:
	feast gear (mug, charger, fork, spoon, etc.)
	photo frames (I would like to get a polaroid of winner)
	arrows (six to eight wooden, all fletching matches)
	small jewelled boxes (from India and the $ store)
  	anything other "period" items, including jewelery, etc.

Each child/youth shooting will receive a bead/token
(furnished by me) and a rubber skeleton (from Daniel
and Elayne).

Thanks to all!

/Elizabeth Hawkwood