[Loch-Ruadh] Lughnasad Prizes

HRAFNASDOT at aol.com HRAFNASDOT at aol.com
Tue Jul 30 09:28:54 PDT 2002

In a message dated Tue, 30 Jul 2002 9:16:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, rbnew5 at netscape.net writes:

> For the children's archery prizes ~
> So far, we have cloaks (from myself and Elayne), one
> each for youth and children.

I have made two leather quivers, one sized for the youth competition and one for children.  They are embossed with the Loch Ruadh badge and dated for Lughnasad.  At this moment they are not stained and the badge is not painted.  I can do both, either or leave them plain, polished leather(which they are right now-that's how I've done my knife scabbards)  What would you like?

I'll send you a picture of one if you like.

Asa