[Loch-Ruadh] Fian Ruadh Reformation

Prohero prohero at cowtown.net
Tue Jul 30 09:12:26 PDT 2002

Greetings and Salutations to all!
       As Commander of the Glorious War Band, Fian Ruadh, (Red Knives), I am calling on all those able, join me in defending our Bright Kingdom of Ansteorra!   Join with me against
all foes who dare to threaten us and our Crown!  Rumors of a Great War have reached my ears.  I need many to stand with me to defend Clan and Kingdom! You don't have to be a fighter
to be a member.  Just a commitment to support the Band in any way you can, be it water bearing, sewing, carrying a shield, specializing in an Art or Science, making a weapon,
volunteering or even getting authorized and fighting.   I will call for those brave men and women willing  to defend our Homeland to step forward at Lughnasad.  I pray  I can count
on you!

Ld. Dunstan
Commander of Fian Ruadh