[Loch-Ruadh] Lugnuts !!!!

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Tue Jul 30 13:44:23 PDT 2002

Yes, that is what I said.  You know who you are; you received Lugnuts at
Lughnasad last year and as I understand it, the "gold" plating is not
wearing well.  Baron Daniel, who was generous enough to give those to us,
has let us know that he has developed a new method of plating that should
wear much better.  If you all will bring those to our final planning
meeting tomorrow night, we can look them over and see which ones need
help.  If you are not going to be able to make the meeting, please let me know.

Thanks,

Bicé